Bonar Siregar, Drs., Psi., AAAIJ.
He was born in Duri, Riau on May 15, 1965 and earned a Bachelor’s Degree from the Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta in 1990. He has assumed the role of Head of Human Resources, Corporate Services & Legal Division since July 1, 2015, and he has since October 8, 2015 also been appointed concurrently as Corporate Secretary.
Prior to joining Marein, Bonar Siregar held a position in the Human Resources and General Division in several companies, including taking role as Head of Division and also Director in one of the companies.
Task and Responsibilities
Pursuant to the OJK Regulation No. 35/POJK.04/2014, a publicly listed company is required to have a corporate secretary, with the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Keeping updated with the development of the Capital Market, especially in regards to the existing regulations on the Capital Market.
- Giving inputs to Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of the publicly listed company to abide by regulations on the Capital Market.
- Assisting the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in implementing the Corporate Governance, which covers:
- Transparency regarding information to the public, including the availability of the publicly listed company website;
- On time submission of report to OJK
- Organize and documentation an annual General Meeting of Shareholders; and
- Organize corporate orientation program for the Board of Directors or the Board of Commissioners
- Liaison Officer between the publicly listed company and the shareholders, the OJK and other stakeholders.