Yanto Jayadi Wibisono, SE.
He was born on May 17, 1967 and earned a Bachelor’s Degree in economics from the Faculty of Economics, University of Parahyangan, Bandung in 1990. Appointed as Corporate Secretary since December 15, 2017.
Prior to joining Marein, Yanto Jayadi Wibisono assumed an executive role of AVP, CFO and Directors in several companies, including in Tamara group, Sinarmas group, Asco group with banking, investment, trade and property as their lines of business. He once also held a position as commissioner in Bank Chinatrust Indonesia and in several other companies.
Task and Responsibilities
Pursuant to the OJK Regulation No. 35/POJK.04/2014, a publicly listed company is required to have a corporate secretary, with the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Keeping updated with the development of the Capital Market, especially in regards to the existing regulations on the Capital Market.
- Giving inputs to Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of the publicly listed company to abide by regulations on the Capital Market.
- Assisting the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in implementing the Corporate Governance, which covers:
- Transparency regarding information to the public, including the availability of the publicly listed company website;
- On time submission of report to OJK
- Organize and documentation an annual General Meeting of Shareholders; and
- Organize corporate orientation program for the Board of Directors or the Board of Commissioners
- Liaison Officer between the publicly listed company and the shareholders, the OJK and other stakeholders.